Deja Vu - SIT 1st Reunion

Still remember in 2003, when India lost to Australia and the hostel was deep down in frustration. After 8 years, the cycle seems to be completed- India won against Srilanka and I came back at SIT as 'Guest of Honour' on 3rd April, 2011!! In between I had 8 years of diverse experience across 4 organizations. It was real honour, things have changed so much, you can not recognize the college boundary, but SHI-UM is still there, now 3rd year hostel! Organizers had done great job considering this was the first reunion. Opening of alumni website by me was also an unique experience which I can never forget.

Here goes the pictures,
https://picasaweb.google.com/ahirjoy/DejaVu#

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Layman’s Guide to Personal Finance/Investing

How I Passed AWS Certified Architect - Associate Exam (2022)

4 High Quality Udemy Courses for Web Developers and System Designers under $1 !!