Rajneeti Rocks

After a long wait this year, we finally got a very good thought provoking movie from Prakash Jha again! I am really amazed by Arjun Rampal's performance. To be honest, I didn't have so much expectations from him. I am a great fan of Arjun (not so much because of his acting tallent :-), but mainly because he is a die-hard KKR fan). On the contrary Ajay Devgan was not very impressive. Nana, Ranvir were extraordinary. Please read the below review from my favourite film critic, Mr Taran Adarsh.

http://reviews.moviehattan.com/2010/06/raajneeti-taran-adarsh-review-rajneeti.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Layman’s Guide to Personal Finance/Investing

How I Passed AWS Certified Architect - Associate Exam (2022)

4 High Quality Udemy Courses for Web Developers and System Designers under $1 !!